with EIF founder and CEO Darren Tebbenham, BSc, MSc
WE OFFER SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT
Read about the whats and the whys here...
Thanks for taking the time to check-in with me here.
It's great that you're looking into becoming an elite fitness professional - the world really needs them!
I hope that you will find some valuable information here about what it takes to 'be more' and some precious insights into the industry.
Below is a collection of thoughts, articles, blogs, FAQs in all shapes and sizes.
Yes, we do offer something very different here - as a fitness provider, we don't really fit in - and with good reason. We don't train thousands of people to train to REPs guidelines... we teach a small amount of people to excel and stand out as successful personal trainers. Below, you can read all about my thoughts about the state of the industry as well as how and why you need to push yourself. After all, in order to get more, you need to 'be more'.
MY TOP 15 BOOKS FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS
1. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Dr Stephen Covey
2. The 8th Habit, Dr Stephen Covey
3. The E Myth, Michael Gerber
4. Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
5. The Chimp Paradox, Dr Steve Peters
6. Fear the Fear and Do it Anyway, Susan Jeffers
7. Awaken the Giant Within, Tony Robbins
8. Unlimited Power, Tony Robbins
9. Unleash the Power Within, Tony Robbins
10. Go Put Your Strengths to Work, Marcus Buckingham
11. 43 Mistakes Businesses Make and How to Avoid Them, Duncan Bannatyne
12. The Effective Executive, Peter Drucker
13. Psycho-Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz
14. The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell
15. Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
We are committed to helping the small amount of trainers we teach, make a big impact in the lives of others.
We make training with EIF an experience.
© Copyright European Institute of Fitness 2015 | Bryn Tanat Hall, Llansantffraid, Powys SY22 6BA
Tel: 0845 0944 007 • Careers Office 01743 770 600 | Terms/Privacy